Thursday 10 September 2015

FOUNDATION ART AND DESIGN -- GRAPHICS

GRAPHICS

Our assignment was to choose a word and design it or draw it onto an A3 piece of paper. When I looked at my objects I knew I needed to choose a word that stood out and would look interesting on a big scale. I chose the word puppet so I could use my Photography prints again and also make it look transparent.


To give the transparent effect I layered tracing paper in a geometric way and continued lines through the word. To give it more strength I printed out a photocopy of the puppet and stuck it underneath a few of the tracing papers.

After the lesson finished i realised I spent too much time worrying about the simplicity of the piece and in the end it needed more detail than I thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment