Tuesday 8 September 2015

FOUNDATION ART AND DESIGN -- PHOTOGRAPHY

PHOTOGRAPHY --

Our first Photography was started off in the dark room, doing basic prints and exposures of our objects. I have done this previously, so it was not too much of a challenge but it is not one of my strengths. I wanted my prints to look abstract and minimal, so for my first print I put my small boxes against one another and exposed the light for 5 seconds. After putting the exposed photo paper in the fixer I realised It wasn't focused but it was quite an effective image all-in-all.
I continued doing this till I found it quite tedious, so i moved on by exposing only the objects. My objects are very simple and not too much transparency so they looked quite two-dimensional when printed on the photo paper. Again I struggled to be adventurous and the outcome of my prints were too simple and boring.




No comments:

Post a Comment