Tuesday 8 September 2015

FOUNDATION ART AND DESIGN -- 3D ART AND DESIGN

3D ART AND DESIGN --

My assignment was to create a three-dimensional piece of our objects in a "cubism" outcome. This was huge challenge because I have not done this before and trying to convert something realistic into a cubism form was difficult. 
After practising and failing and continuing to do this. i found I started to form an abstract object. I chose four objects which I thought could merge into something geometric. 
I think what I have created, after many trials, was successful. This cubism form was then drawn to illustrate the different shadows and dimensions. 
I need to work on my sketches and how shadows need to be the strengths in order to make the drawing more three-dimensional. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment